High Tunnels for the Garden, Farm or Nursery
Designed and Engineered by Growers
- Built up to 4m (13’) at the gutter and 6m (20’) to the apex
- Specified to work with crops up to a trellis weight of 30 to 35kg per sq m (6 to 7llbs per sq ft)
- Options for electric roller doors or side walls
- Options for electric roller roof vents. These can be fitted at a later date
Would you like to know more?
If you have any questions about our Trellis High Tunnels, would like a brochure, or have any other questions, our friendly staff are always happy to help.
Contact Us Online
Trellis Series High Tunnels
A field scale greenhouse at Tunnel prices. Specially designed for tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers or any crop that would value trellising. Also a terrific option for growers considering an expensive greenhouse but instead can opt for a Haygrove Gutter Connect Trellis Tunnel.
The Trellis Tunnel is specified to feature large air volume – it is built up to 4m (13’) to the gutter and 6m (20’) to the apex. The Trellis Series is also fully gutter connect with options for steel or plastic gutters. The Trellis infrastructure is designed to carry weights up to 30 to 35 kg per sq m (6 to 7llbs per sq ft) which means that most commercial crops can be accommodated in the structure. The size of the Trellis Tunnels and the fact that the crop is grown to an overhead trellis cable, means that field tractors can be used. This is excellent for mow down, grubbing, cleaning out old crops and making new raised beds.
Ideally Suited For:
- In-determinant tomato crops, peppers or capsicum
- Cucumbers or any type of trellis crop
- High value crops or nursery stock, conventionally grown in greenhouses
Want to know more?
All Farm High Tunnels